If you look through our website, you will see that we mention the difference between a quality realtor and a realtor who just does the bare minimum several times. When you are ready to sell your property, you want a Realtor who takes action and makes you a priority. You want someone who will answer and return phone calls and emails promptly, someone who will market your home in a variety of ways, someone who will be professional in all dealings and most importantly, someone who achieves the best price for your investment.
Accurate pricing is key to get as many people as possible to tour and make offers on your home, especially when you first list your home. There’s a current pool of buyers waiting for new listings to hit the market, which is why accurate pricing and staging your home properly is crucial.
Things to Think About When Selling Your Home
Once we’ve determined the price, we can give you advice about the little things that you can do to stage or declutter your home to get you the highest possible price! You’d be surprised by the simple measures you can take to dress up your home to attract more qualified buyers.
We have a marketing plan that is designed to get maximum exposure to the buyers that are currently looking, and all agents that have buyers. Through pricing, staging, agent accessibility, and visibility, both on and offline, we can successfully sell your home to help you achieve your goals.
As your seller’s agent we guarantee:
• To listen and understand why you want or need to sell your home.
• Run an accurate and up-to-date comparative market analysis (CMA) on your property to advise you on the best price to sell your home quickly and not just “test the market”. An over-priced home damages the listing and no one ends up being happy.
• Help you see your home through the buyer’s eyes and advise you on curb appeal as well as any repairs that should be made to the property and key selling points.
• We will always be available to you either via phone, text or email.
• Your property will be professionally photographed. You will be amazed by the poor photos on the MLS!
• Create a comprehensive MLS listing. (This is what I mean by realtors only doing the bare minimum).
• All marketing material is designed by a professional graphic designer.
• Host open houses.
• Coordinate showings with buyers, even after 5pm!
• Negotiate the highest and best contract for your home.
• If the buyer is getting financed, we monitor their mortgage closely.
• Attend the closing.
How we market your home:
• Local print advertising in The Key West Citizen, Konk Life, Keys Weekly, and The Real Estate Book.
• Mobile Real Estate Book app.
• Social media marketing.
• Professional flyers and show sheets.
• Targeted postcard advertising.
• E-marketing campaigns.
• Slideshows or videos highlighting your property’s best features.
• Professional peer networking and private broker receptions.
How we leverage the power of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to market your home:
• We use a proven mix of channels and custom tailored strategies to ensure your home is exposed to as many qualified buyers as possible. This is achieved through an extensive online promotion that includes 300 websites powered by Zillow, Trulia, and Homefinder.com.
• National print advertising includes The Wall Street Journal, duPont Registry, Unique Homes, Haute Residence, Robb Report, and Prestige.
• Our national media resources include HGTV, Cooking Channel, DIY Network, Great American Country, Travel Channel, Homestat Marketplace, Hotpads.com, The Housing Block, Foreclosure.com, Nexstar, HomeGain, Mitula, Oodle, RealtyTrac, Ovlix, MarketPad.com, Vast, Yahoo Real Estate, At&t.net, and Trovit to name a few.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood?
You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!